MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
About the Snellen Chart..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the Snellen Chart..
Ok so now its winter.. the days are becoming shorter, so there is hardly any light available during the day - which became a problem for me now - and im sure for others too.

I used to practise shifting, swinging, switching etc, >>around 5pm ~ ish, but now i cant because it is too dark. I tried turn on my lights to see the snellen proparly, but its not bright enough. I cant practise before then because im at school. what do u guys suggest? ???
It happens the same to me. I would like to know if one can practice reading the test card with artificial light that are also beneficial, and what type of artificial light to use.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now