MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New copy of Bates book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New copy of Bates book
I added Adobe bookmarks to that free Bates book that is floating around on the internet; original scan pages of 'The Cure Of Imperfect Sight By Treatment Without Glasses'. Adobe reader PDF. All Chapters and sub-titles in each chapter is now in a bookmark navagation bar on the left of the document. It also does word search on the scanned print.
See navigation page; 39 http://www.cleareyesight.info
My Adobe acrobat/reader is not working.
I can create a document but cant download it so cant check to see if link works.
If anyone tries to download the book, please let me know if the link works.
Cool! I haven't looked at it, but that sounds great. A PDF with no chapter bookmarks is a pain to flip through.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Let me know if you can download it.
You might want to spell check the bookmarks.
I am still working on that.
I can send you a unlocked copy if you want to do it yourself?
Fix it up, put it in the Bookstore, give copies to friends.
Bates picture needs to be reduced a little so it comes in clearer.
Take my name and text off the Bates picture page and add your own info.
You write good about Dr. Bates.
I took out the old blank pages (310)... and rearranged a few pages in the beginning of the document.
Still need to recheck that so it is exact as original.
Old way person had it seemed so scattered.
Acrobat 6.0+ does word search on scans PDF but plain Adobe reader does not.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now