MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
my eyes pinch on snellen card

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my eyes pinch on snellen card
I'm training with methoth of imagination and memory. Wneh I stay far away from snellen card (3 meters )and i look for a blurry 2 letters ( example R & L )then i close my eyes and imagine this letters clearer. When i open my eyes i see clearer much better this letters and other too, but my eyes very pinch,hutrs while i hold up this condition. When i litlle trinkle, pain from eyes goes away, but i see again like i saw earlier.
This pinch is good or worse for eyes ?

card that i use <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/uploads/snelleneyechart.jpg">http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/up ... echart.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Dear Believe,

That is a very good start. But which line did you read?

Also, here is a better Snellen, and works with your computer.

Just click here, and then on "Display" several times.

Back up to 3 meters and tell us if you can read the 20/60 line.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html">http://www.smbs.buffalo.edu/oph/ped/IVAC/IVAC.html</a><!-- m -->

That knowledge will help us evaluate your visual acuity for you.
and suggest additional Bates methods to clear that Snellen.
Dont hold onto the clear flash of vision.
Continue to blink, shift.
Dont stare at the letter.
Look away from the letter after seeing it clear; look at something else, or close the eyes again, then you can look at the letter again for a fraction of a second or one - two seconds.
Then look away or close the eyes again.
With practice the vision remains clear longer and no pain.
i dont stare at the letter.

When i open the eyes, sometimes im looking away, sometimes im looking for other letters but never on only one.

Quote:Look away from the letter after seeing it clear; look at something else, or close the eyes again, then you can look at the letter again for a fraction of a second or one - two seconds.
Then look away or close the eyes again.

then in the points.
1. When i close eyes and again open, then i should see better
2. i should not hold up better vision and return to the worse vision ?
3. i should not stare on letter but on all snellen card
4. when i open eyes, hold up vision for 2 sec and close again ?

sorry im bad in english. Very hard to understand you
Shift on the letter with eyes open -fraction of a second.
Then close the eyes and shift on the imaginary letter in the mind.
Notice the swing; oppositional movement; the letter appears to move a short, easy swing in the opposite direction the eyes shift to on the letter.
Shift left - the letter moves right
Shift right - the letter moves left.
The movement is less than the width of the letter when vision is clear, functioning correct.
Shift on the letter, see oppositional movement and imagine it clear; eyes open, closed, open.
Open the eyes, shift for fraction of a second on the same letter again.
Close again - repeat.
You can shift up and down and in any direction on the letter.
Remember to let the eyes blink, even if it causes the improved vision to temporarily lower, it will improve the vision permantely with practice.

Practice on any letters, move from letter to letter.
Dont try to see all of the chart, all letters clear at the same exact second.
Move from letter to letter, seeing one letter clearest at a time, center of the visual field even if its for only a fraction of a second before moving to the next letter.

It is ok if the vision does not remain clear every time.
Let the on and off flashes of clarity occur, and dont worry about the blur.
With practice the blur will be gone and clarity remain.
Clarity of vision fluxuates even for people with perfectly clear vision.
Dont try hard to see.
Just practice and let the eyes, brain bring clear vision.
@otis
i can read without problems 20/40
with close - > open eyes 20/20

@clarknight i post replay again in next week after trainings.
Thanks very much
i think i havent improve of my eyes. I checked on otis card and on my link card. I saw same image ....
My eyes isnt pinch when i see better, i can see better an a hour or more but i must see trees. When i see trees, my vision gets better. I can hold that hour or more with closing eyes. But when i come to home to read snellen card, i see again same.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download