MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
strabismus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strabismus
When looking at a distance my eyes remain relatively straight, but when I look very close they begin to cross. They begin to cross worse and worse as I change focus at very close distance, such as a moving target like looking at a hand moving near my face or having a conversation with more than 2 people looking back and forth between them. After a while when I look back at a distance if I have been focusing very close, they will not straighten when looking in the distance. Notably worse in dark/dimly lit placeds I know that it is some type of strain because my eyes will physically hurt after a long period of having to continuously change focus at a near distance.

I have double vision, am a bit short sighted in my eye that does not turn, and a bit long sighted in the eye that does turn (eyes really are a mess lol...), and have noticed that poorer vision accompanies worsening strabismus.

I guess I am intereded in what type of exercises people with strabismus have used and how having double vision and accommodation problems may affect it.
Don't know much about strabismus but my wife overcame her strabismus spontaneously while meditating in sunlight when she was about 13.
Page 30 - Strabismus - http://www.cleareyesight.info and in Better Eyesight Magazines
thx for the link
Dear Eagle Eye,

I had strabismus.

I had the training (when I was young), and it worked.

Obviously it does not "work" on everyone -- and that is always the
frustration with any medical recommendation or method.

Otis

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now