MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My sister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sister
Sister and I should have same prescription (-7.5 and -8, not sure about which eye though). However I've been wearing reduced power (-4.5/-4) for 8 months now. Recently had my sister try on the pair, and she couldn't see a computer screen or read a book at a comfortable distance using them. But I have always been able to, even in March when I first started wearing them. Thanks to Bates Method, they are getting a bit strong for computer work/book reading but I have always been able to do it.

Why can two people with similar prescriptions not wear the same glasses and have similar clarity?

P.S. I'm quite worried about her, and want to help her get started with Bates and such because she's so young to have such a strong prescription (as I was, a few years ago, too I suppose). Is there any advice on helping her? I've gotten her to palm sometimes, but she's wearing those strong glasses all the time...
Don't worry about your sister. You have to concentrate on yourself longer if you want to get something done. It's too easy to start projecting.

Vision changes and varies between people. A prescription isn't your vision.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now