MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Some Questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Questions
Why does thinking improve with improved vision?
What does improved thinking even mean?
What is happening with respect to the nervous system as well?
Are there cases where other bodily diseases go away? (not just eye).

Thanks.
I found the answer about thinking.
It's not thinking in an abstract or conceptual sense that improves, like being good at Maths or an intellectual subject...in many ways people with glasses are probably more used to the intellectual thinking anyway so might be better at this...
I read somewhere, that it's the visual memory that improves and memory related to the senses - I think this is what improves. Actually from my periods of clear vision I can remember quite well what I saw...so yes this makes sense.

I'm still a little unsure about the nervous system and wonder if the myopia might even have an effect on blood pressure because my eyes have been red for sometime.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, post them up.

Laters.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now