MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Can't do palming as I Strain

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't do palming as I Strain
I noticed I strain while palming, so I gave up for now.

Initially, I couldn't find any patience and time to do palming, so I didn't start with palming but something more active, circles around tibetan chart.
Then after 2 months in training I started noticing that palming is doing good, I would have clear vision for about a few seconds and even opening my sinuses, relaxed muscles and tissue around the eyes on the face.
Then I probably got more excited about clear flashes after palming, and the white blur started being first thing I see when removing my hands from the eyes. And finaly, after some thinking but also found the information here that you still can do exercises and strain, I klicked and started being aware of the strain. Namely, when palming I am pulling upper muscles up. Now am even able to consciously pul and releave, sometimes. I was also, when trying to palm longer, making presure with hands on bones around, which was maybe stopping circulation to the eye - so I decided to go for short palming, 5 mins.
But for now I gave up. I decided to work more on mind side and thaughts, becasue it looks my mind is not much in control and practice central fixation where ever I am. I just use quick closing my eyes with trying not to strain but engage imagination of clear environment.
Any suggestions are welcome because I got very frustrated with this not being able to palm, and palming looks like central exercise in this training. So I really felt as a failure for a while.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now