MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
i think i get improve

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think i get improve
I think i get improve but this is only think.
Few months ago when i wroten here i can read almost without problems 20/30 ,now 20/25 i read without problems too. The letters i see a little bigger then i saw last time. But letters 20/20 i think i can read but i think im standing too far.
My problem is the blur on walls :<
Am i get improve? I have trained only one week with method swing&swift+central fixation. Other methods fails...
Hi,It's wise to record your progress from the first day you start practicing.The way I did it was I would put the eyechart on the wall and sit at a distance were I could see the first four lines and the rest I can not make out.Depending on the size of your eyechart and the amount of lines it has you should sit at a distance were you see a little more then half the chart and the rest is blurry so you have something to work with.Measure the distance from the chair to the eyechart with a measuring tape.Record the distance and the acuity number under the letter.Everyday sit at the exact distance you sat at the first day you recorded your acuity and if you can see or make out most of the letters on the line you couldnt see the day you started then you improved.When you can read all the lines at the distance move your chair back or foward(depending if you have myopia or hyperopia)and record the distance.Hope this helps
god dammit i have again -0.5. Too much staring ..... I was too much happy in this fact -> more staring to test eyes :/

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download