MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Memory and vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory and vision
I am trying to improve my vision of memory. When i try remember worst picture what i see( in close eyes ) , then (when open ) image was more clearer.
Sometimes i had a same effect with i try to vizualize better image but most of attempts was worse.

Which metod choose and do you have improve of that method ?
Shift part to part (point to point) on the object in the mind/imiagination and when looking at the object eyes open: shift on it.
See, imagine oppositional movement of the object when you shift on it.
I find that when I am thinking something pleasant, shifting on a object in my mind/imagination with the eyes open: the eyes automatically shift on objects in the visual field without trying to shift, without thinking about shifting.
The mental shifting on objects in the mind activates real physical eye shifting.
When i see some correction of vision ? After 1-2 days or after minute ? I can see better in 2 sec, almost perfectly but it isnt constans correction
Just keep with the shifting.
Blink.
Avoid staring, eye immobility when it clears.
Palm again or shift to a new object.
It will eventually remain clear.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download