MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates Method as a Car Passenger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates Method as a Car Passenger
Every working day I spend around an hour and a half as a passenger in a car on the way to and from work. This seems to me to be a good opportunity to cram in an extra bit of Bates method during the day. Can anyone please give me some advice on some good exercises to practice at these times? There are a couple of things I do already, but I could really do with some practical advice making the most of this time.
I've found that reading in the car tends to force me to shift; otherwise I get dizzy. That could be a good practice to try.
I practice sunning out the window sometimes, but that's only really doable when you're traveling through a clear, sunny place. Otherwise the light on your eyelids keeps flickering each time you drive under a shadow.
Thanks. I'll try reading in the car and see how it goes. I do try shifting in the car a lot and have found that it sometimes appears that my eyesight is slightly better when I look out the side window (watching things at different distances fly past quickly), rather than looking straight ahead out the windscreen (shifting on things which become more in focus as they get closer to my myopic eyes).
Roll the window down if your driver allows it, it's much clearer that way. Let go and let the objects pop in and out of your field of vision. Switch between looking in front of you and to your side.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now