MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Beginner...Please Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner...Please Help
Hi,
I'm Vikram..just joined this forum today...
I have around -7 in both eyes and have been wearing glasses for 10 years...I'm 23 now
Of late i went through a lot of internet material and decided to go with the Bates method..

I am regularly practising the following:

1. Palming (around 2 times a day)
2. Sunning (4 times a week)
3. Stretching my vision on distant objects (4 times a week)

However, I want to know a very important thing....Should i get a weaker prescription, say around -5 and wear this for work (i work with computers)???

Please help me.. i heard this is very important...I do away with glasses after work, but i need to know this...

Will i have a drastic effect only if i wear a weaker prescription?

Thanks,
**==Vikram==**
There's not a single answer to this that applies to every case. Typically on the path to eyesight improvement people wear weaker glasses to read or do computer work, as your usual glasses are meant to help you see in the distance. You want a correction that's strong enough so you're not constantly straining. If you could ask your optician or optometrist for :"computer glasses" that might be your best bet to give you a baseline to start from. If you can function after work without your glasses at all, I'm guessing the -7 prescription is too strong for you, maybe even for distance. You want something that corrects you to 20/40 vision which you can test yourself with an eyechart.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download