MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Post what you find very relaxing on your eyes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post what you find very relaxing on your eyes
Hi everyone,

What do you find the most relaxing for your eyes.

For me personally Palming, Swinging, Swaying and Acupressure

I also find reading at my blur point to be very relaxing, as one has to relax. I think I will get faster improvement if I read at blur point along with combining the Bates method with possibly other methods.
---------------------

Please respond to this... it would be an interesting topic.

blauw
Hi

Form my the most skating (this similar to long swinging) and singing (
I feel my eye muscles like in palming)
Dear Friends,

I find it very relaxing to read Bates 1913 work, and find out how to avoid entry into myopia. I am
glad that he fought as hard as he did to prevent any use of the minus. We should all learn from his efforts, and from each other.

It is enjoyable for me to:

1. Read my Snellen to confirm I always pass the 20/40 line (and all legal requirements), and

2. Measure my refractive STATUS (at no cost) an ensure I will never become myopic again by using "second-opinoin" relaxation methods.

Enjoy,

Otis
Right now what seems the most relaxing for me is the universal swing. I think this is because for it to appear I have to be relaxed (as soon as I start trying it disappears). The gentle rocking motion is like ocean waves or soothing music -- I can feel the calming effect on my nervous system as soon as it starts.
Riding shotgun.
I forgot to mention Mountain Biking, is very relaxing (to me I don't recommend others to do it if your not into it). I can see well enough to see what I'm doing. Especially out in the sun. Plus I get tons of clear flashes from the oppositional movement and the constant shifting. My sun vision is somewhere around 20/80 or so.

I haven't exactly measure it outside, but I can see quite a difference! and I know its better then 20/100!!

Good luck to all,
blauw

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download