MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Watery Eyes See Better, Why Actually?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watery Eyes See Better, Why Actually?
Hello to everyone,  Smile

I recently was thinking about why actually do we see better when the eyes are watery? I read some of your opinions about this including Dave's, which describe it as a thin layer of water acting as a thin lens to change the refraction.
I thought then why does my eyes focus much easily when I use even eye ointments, which are not liquid to make a thin layer of somewhat lens.
I basically think that if water acts as a lens, it would be a positive one and would not help a myopic eye see better; even I don't think that the eyelids let this happen and will wipe them away eventually. I concluded that maybe the eye drops or any ointment which is used in the eye eases the movement of the eye ball, and causes the eye muscles to act more easily.

Does anyone else see better when using simple eye ointments in the eye?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now