MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How many people use the swing browser?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many people use the swing browser?
Hiya everyone,

I was just testing out the Swing Browser and after some reading, and looking up (in the distance) at regular intervals I noticed a Clear Flash that was like no other! It was clear but there was still some blur around the edges.... almost like a superimposed image of clear and blurry. It was very cool. Although not like my abt 20/90 (indoors) - abt 20/70 (sun) flashes.

Has anyone else used this tool and noticed any improvement??? I used the swing browser with the numbers in each box set up as : 43, 72, 240 and I used the swing that is shaped like an eye, oval shaped with points at the sides..... probably the elliptical shape.... yet I can't seem to remember the name.....

This tool is awfully useful.....

Good luck to all!!!,
blauw
The swing browser? Are you referring to a downloadable program or the thing on Seeing.org?
Mrcondo Wrote:The swing browser? Are you referring to a downloadable program or the thing on Seeing.org?

The thing on Central-Fixation.com......

I can't download the whole thing given that I don't have a PC....

blauw
Yes, in fact, I have used it. I would have found it useful, if my computer had not rejected its programming. It started messing up windows; but I knew this was a result of my computer.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now