MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Duplicate or Rejected Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicate or Rejected Posts
I'm guessing there's some kind of software problem which I'm sure Dave will straighten out as soon as he can. The duplicate posts are annoying but harmless I guess -- it would be nice if someone cleaned these up. The last few posts I made have given me some kind of error screen & been rejected, so I just hit the arrow to go back to the previous page & try to submit again. Sometimes this took a couple of tries, but I could always get it to work eventually. I've also seen this happen rarely on Robert Lichtman's forum, & I always thought it was a collision between me trying to post & someone else trying to access the thread at the same time, but I have no proof of this.
Ha! I got an error screen the first time, so tried again & now the post is here twice! Guess I'll stop (while I'm behind) now...
Let me know if it still happens now. I changed a setting that fixed the problem for me... or maybe it was just a coincidence and it's a more inconsistent problem.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now