MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dancing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dancing
Just throwing this out there..

I've been listening to and dancing to music a little lately.
What I notice is the best way for me to dance, is to not think about it much, but just let my body move to the music naturally. I often just sit down and listen to it and naturally sway and bob to the music. It my aid some of you in relaxing. Just let the music take over your body. It also has the added bonus of releasing energy, if there is too much stored in you.

Obviously this might not suit everyone.

Footballman.
Dancing awakens the sprit, energy.
I have heard of this being a help to eyesight.
Do you dance with your football like Al Bundy?
I was told (by a posture instructor) there was some studies done that showed music relaxes us..I'm not sure if that is the music or because when listening to music we are likely to divert our attention to the music and away from any strain.

I don't tend to dance with anything, I'm not too famililar with Al Bundy(I'm in the UK), but his face certainly seems familiar. The posture instructor I mentioned, also said that when jogging music is good, because we subtly move in rhythm with the music as we jog, allowing the muscles to move more - you might agree or disagree though.

Footballman Smile
All this is right.
I notice music, dancing improves the imagination, memory, relaxation and energy as the mind thinks of the meaning of the song, characters the person is singing about and this makes the body move/dance in a natural way with the story and music.
Al Bundy is a comedian on the old show 'Married with Children'.
Very serious about his love of football. See his free shows on Youtube.
footballman Wrote:Just throwing this out there..

I've been listening to and dancing to music a little lately.
What I notice is the best way for me to dance, is to not think about it much, but just let my body move to the music naturally. I often just sit down and listen to it and naturally sway and bob to the music. It my aid some of you in relaxing. Just let the music take over your body. It also has the added bonus of releasing energy, if there is too much stored in you.

Obviously this might not suit everyone.

Footballman.

If you find it relaxing do it!

I like to sing or whistle. When I whistle people generally know I'm happy. I think if your happy and relaxed and something makes even more so of the two keep doing it!

Good luck Footballman,
blauw

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download