MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Been seeing weird illusions. . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been seeing weird illusions. . .
Quite often, I see a blue sparkle. It appears for only a second and then flickers away. It gets a bit annoying, especially when I see a small point of light that I think is this blue sparkle, only to find that it actually is a piece of glitter or something.

Also, when I look at a blank white space, like a wall, a page, or the sky when it's completely overcast, I would see a small grey dot in the center of my vision. When I move my eyes, it moves with them, but with a bit of a lag. This one is very annoying.

And I don't know whether this is the same thing, but today I "hallucinated" dead brown grass twice-- both times sticking straight out of pavement, and disappearing after a few seconds.

My eyesight has also gotten a lot worse lately, from 20/40 to barely 20/80. Does this correlate with the illusions? When I see these things, is it a sign of strain? Thanks.
Summon-Pretty-Peace Wrote:Quite often, I see a blue sparkle. It appears for only a second and then flickers away. It gets a bit annoying, especially when I see a small point of light that I think is this blue sparkle, only to find that it actually is a piece of glitter or something.

Also, when I look at a blank white space, like a wall, a page, or the sky when it's completely overcast, I would see a small grey dot in the center of my vision. When I move my eyes, it moves with them, but with a bit of a lag. This one is very annoying.

And I don't know whether this is the same thing, but today I "hallucinated" dead brown grass twice-- both times sticking straight out of pavement, and disappearing after a few seconds.

My eyesight has also gotten a lot worse lately, from 20/40 to barely 20/80. Does this correlate with the illusions? When I see these things, is it a sign of strain? Thanks.

What exercises have you been doing? Sunning, Palming, etc. Which have you been doing most lately?

I think these could be signs of stress and tension..... time to relax...

Do you have floaters? This might have something to do with floaters.... I'm not sure.....

Good luck Summon
blauw
Probably that's it-- strain. Shows I really need to do more Bates.
Myself and co-workers get the blue and sometimes purple or white flash of light the size of a dot.
It occurs when our neck, shoulders get tense from looking down all day, incorrect posture, staring long hours assembling, inspecting radio headphpones.
When my neck, shoulders, head gets tense I feel a tight muscle, light pain in left side neck muscle, vertebrae and travels to forehead, then inner corner of eye gets red and slight convergence , diverge problem in that eye.
This always lowers close vision.

When I correct the posture, do neck, body, eye movement, relaxation exercises, Bates method, and take more breaks, move around, look to distance (not just to distance in a room, city - look to infinity distance, on a endless horizon) the neck relaxes, eyes return normal, vision clear.
Relaxing with fine print and close and far switching, shifting later when eyes are relaxed also helps the convergence and clarity. Be sure to get your eyes checked by doctor.
Bates 'Better Eyesight Magazines' tells a story of a man that had vision problems and would hallucinate tiny men dancing on top of buildings. Bates cured him. Check for astigmatism. Its easy to correct

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now