MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
essential oils rubbed around eyes improve eyesight ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
essential oils rubbed around eyes improve eyesight ?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061215081759AAz2x8U">http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 759AAz2x8U</a><!-- m -->

and

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.universal-tao.com/article/perfect.html">http://www.universal-tao.com/article/perfect.html</a><!-- m -->

Fabulous question! I love the variety of answers that come up in this forum!

I would like to suggest that some essential oils are a natural means of dealing with improving eyesight:

Essential oils are aromatic liquids distilled from plants-- flowers, trees, roots, bushes, seeds-- with a complex chemistry. They are much more potent than dried herbs (which are the plant parts with the essential oils mostly removed). Most essential oils cannot go rancid and are powerful antimicrobials.... some essential oils, if not distilled properly (with too much heat for example) could go rancid. So it is important to use essential oils that are grown organically, or wildcrafted, AND distilled without the use of solvents AND not at such high temperatures that rancidity is possible (for pachouly, for example).

Caution: Never put essential oils directly on the eyes or eyelids.

Dr. Terry Friedmann, MD, eliminated his need for glasses in 1997 by applying sandalwood and juniper on the areas around his eyes-- above the eyebrows and on the cheeks (careful not to get the oils anywhere near his eyes). He also took supplements, but attributes his impressive eye improvement mostly to the use of these essential oils. You can find out more about these pure, powerful essential oils by clicking on <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/ykxyuk">http://tinyurl.com/ykxyuk</a><!-- m -->

If you have cataracts or glaucoma that cloud your eye lens, you could try Clove Oil in the same way that Dr. Friedman applied the other oils. If you ever accidentally got any in your eye (yikes!) quickly put on some pure vegetable oil such as virgin organic coconut oil... even applying it to the back of your neck will help to neutralize the essential oils' sting.

For blurred vision you could try the following essential oils: Helichrysum, Lavender, or Peppermint. Again, apply on the areas around your eyes-- above the eyebrows and on the cheeks (careful not to get the oils anywhere near your eyes).

And last, here is a testimonial about improved eyesight from a person on one of my newsgroups talking about her success with the highest antioxidant drink, NingXia Red that contains essential oils as well as NingXia Wolfberry (also known as Goji berry-- also contains pomegranate, blueberries, apricots, and blue grapes and is sweetened to blue agave which does not spike your blood sugar).

I had read "Discovery Of the Ultimate Superfood" and knew that NRed was good for improving eyesight.

So I held off a whole year to have my prescription changed for
glasses just to put it to the test. Today I went to the eye doctor
and he said, "No wonder you want new glasses...your vision has
improved."

I just smiled. After a few minutes I asked him, "If you would put a
percentage on the amount of improvement, what would you say?" After
some figuring, he answered, "Fifty percent better."

I then took the prescription to the woman who helped me order the glasses. She said, "Wow, your eyesight has really improved."

I knew it was a result of drinking NingXia Red. I drink two to four
ounces a day depending on my body's needs. It helps me with my blood sugar; my vitality; keeping fibromyalgia at bay; so I don't
get chronic sinus infections anymore; and I don't get gallstones
that I can't pass anymore.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download