MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I need help! again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help! again
Dear everybody,

During this school break, my vision have NOT improved but I see much clearer flashes (:

I have discovered three new things about my eyes.

But first I have to tell you that, I have always imagined that my eyes are like rubber bands (:, they can stretch, is it wrong to imagine things like that. I always think that, to be able to see things, I must strech my eye to the objects I want to see, in a relaxing way. Is that right or not? Can it be compared like that?

Anyways, here are the three thing i JUST discovered

1. Last night I tried to puch my eyes back into my head,because I have seen diagrams of a person who has Myopia, and the iagram shows that light canot go IN TO the eye enough to hit the retina, so that makes the faraway ibjects blury. It was pretty relaxing at first, but i could not focus on anything, but AFTER doing I saw clear flashes. And i tried to push my eyes back more and more everytime, you can't really do that. But I do not think this is a NATURAL thing to do, because it's hard to hold your eyes back

2. Then i tried to strech my eyes, again like rubber bands (haha), to the objects I want to see, relaxingly, and i also see clearly.

3. Then I tried to combine thw two, meaning , I try to strech out the center of my eyes to the object I want to see, but pull back all the rest, and that also worked. I tried to make it VERY relaxing, but sometimes I am not sure if this is strain or not.

So i am confused of which one is the right one to keep on doing, and which one isn't good for my eye.

I know i am weird, but sometimes IMAGINATION helps (:

SUggestions please ?

Thank you so much
It is best to just let objects at close, far, any distance become clear on their own.
Stretching, pushing... the eyes is not the natural way people with clear vision see.
Seeing is automatic, no effort.
According to Bates:
+If the eye is too long causing distant blur: shifting on tiny close objects, central fixation, blink, reading fine print will bring the eye to a slightly lengthened shape for clear close vision.
+Then, when you look to the distance (always with relaxation) the eye tends to return to the normal round shape for clear distant vision instead of changing to the abnormal, extremely lengthened shape that causes distant blur.
+Shifting on distant objects (eye shape normally round) will help the eye that is too short, causing close blur, return to the slightly lengthened normal shape when looking at close distances.

+Shifting, central fixation on distant objects improves distant vision and automatically improves close vision
+Shifting, central fixation on close objects improves close vision and automatically improves distant vision.

Practice on a Eyechart and a distant sign outside: both eyes together, one eye at a time, both eyes again. If vision is less clear in one eye, practice extra time with that eye to balance the vision in the left and right eyes, equally, perfect clear.

Then just incorporate shifting, central fixation, blinking, relaxation... throughout the day as a natural automatic habit.
Here's my side-take on this issue: Lately I like to think of my visual perceptual field as a Venn Diagram of four overlapping projected circles: Two small circles of clear vision, each centered inside a much larger circle of overlapping peripheral vision. I imagine that when the center circles are lined up and overlapped correctly, and I attenuate to that overlapped area, is when I get the best flashes of clear vision. It's hard to hold onto that attentuated central flash because, among other reasons, the peripheral area can be very distracting. On the other hand, I have to remain aware of the peripheral area for safety reasons if nothing else! Good luck and keep at it.
JMartin

samsuda Wrote:Dear everybody,

During this school break, my vision have NOT improved but I see much clearer flashes (:

I have discovered three new things about my eyes.

But first I have to tell you that, I have always imagined that my eyes are like rubber bands (:, they can stretch, is it wrong to imagine things like that. I always think that, to be able to see things, I must strech my eye to the objects I want to see, in a relaxing way. Is that right or not? Can it be compared like that?

Anyways, here are the three thing i JUST discovered

1. Last night I tried to puch my eyes back into my head,because I have seen diagrams of a person who has Myopia, and the iagram shows that light canot go IN TO the eye enough to hit the retina, so that makes the faraway ibjects blury. It was pretty relaxing at first, but i could not focus on anything, but AFTER doing I saw clear flashes. And i tried to push my eyes back more and more everytime, you can't really do that. But I do not think this is a NATURAL thing to do, because it's hard to hold your eyes back

2. Then i tried to strech my eyes, again like rubber bands (haha), to the objects I want to see, relaxingly, and i also see clearly.

3. Then I tried to combine thw two, meaning , I try to strech out the center of my eyes to the object I want to see, but pull back all the rest, and that also worked. I tried to make it VERY relaxing, but sometimes I am not sure if this is strain or not.

So i am confused of which one is the right one to keep on doing, and which one isn't good for my eye.

I know i am weird, but sometimes IMAGINATION helps (:

SUggestions please ?

Thank you so much
JMartinC4 Wrote:Here's my side-take on this issue: Lately I like to think of my visual perceptual field as a Venn Diagram of four overlapping projected circles: Two small circles of clear vision, each centered inside a much larger circle of overlapping peripheral vision. I imagine that when the center circles are lined up and overlapped correctly, and I attenuate to that overlapped area, is when I get the best flashes of clear vision. It's hard to hold onto that attentuated central flash because, among other reasons, the peripheral area can be very distracting. On the other hand, I have to remain aware of the peripheral area for safety reasons if nothing else! Good luck and keep at it.
JMartin

Great image to imagine! I'll give that a shot ;D

@Samsuda,

One question have you been constantly thinking and obsessing about your eyes? Is it all you think about daily? I think that could be holding you back.

Pushing on the eyes with physical force isn't a good thing. You could damage some things.

Also it sounds like you are straining with the whole elongating thing.

Keep at it and good luck,
blauw
Dear all,

i might have miss-said somethings
and have not mentioned somethings

I know that I can force my eyes and push them back, but when I relax they ALSO seem to go back.
And I got lots of clear flashes today, clearer than ever before.

Doesn't that mean I know how to relax now? since I can see clearer?
Sounds like you're "on the right track"; but putting physical 'pressure' on your eyes is worrisome because you could slip and damage yourself. Don't do it. It''s not necessary and probably produces some temporary effect which you could be tempted to think will improve if you apply more pressure. That's risky or even dangerous. I think doing your own trial and error experimenting is one way to discover new methods. But don't do anything dangerous.
Good Luck!
JMartin

samsuda Wrote:Dear all,

i might have miss-said somethings
and have not mentioned somethings

I know that I can force my eyes and push them back, but when I relax they ALSO seem to go back.
And I got lots of clear flashes today, clearer than ever before.

Doesn't that mean I know how to relax now? since I can see clearer?
Darn! I did not know you meant physically placing pressure on the eyes!
That is dangerous. You want to give yourself a cornea ulcer, detached retina, cataract...!!
Let the eye muscles relax with use of Bates method and the eyes will return to normal shape for clear vision at all distances on their own.
Hi again

First, what do you mean by "physical pressure", I don't push my eyes back with my hands or something, but I tried rolling them back
And I now think that, it was not the way.
Today, I tried not to think about them at all, and they were very relaxed, even made me feel sleepy (:

Thanks for reading and everything
samsuda Wrote:Hi again

First, what do you mean by "physical pressure", I don't push my eyes back with my hands or something, but I tried rolling them back
And I now think that, it was not the way.
Today, I tried not to think about them at all, and they were very relaxed, even made me feel sleepy (:

Thanks for reading and everything

It sounds like in your previous post that you are taking your hands and pushing your eyes back. Which isn't good.

don't think about your eyes, don't obsess and just do your Bates practices regularly and properly.

Good luck samsuda,
blauw
Sorry I misunerstood.
Just relax and dont think about the eyes.
Let the mind go on a fantasy, thinking happy thoughts or nothing at all.
Drift and relax.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now