MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Black eye chart?Some questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black eye chart?Some questions
Hi,
I doing this all stuffs, and I am very happy , because it is really works!!!
I printed all types all chart, and I found that became black eyechart (which has black background and letters are white).What is purpose of this? I also found that this eyechart is very comfortable for me personal.Can anyone explain to me techiques, for used this eye chart?Since, I know techiques for white chart (I must imagine black spot on letter), does it mean, that I must in this case imaginate white spot on the letter, example that this spot is more whiter then other parts of the letters?

Thanks everyone for useful suggestions!
Regards!
Black chart with white letters is like sunlight, light. The white letters activate the retina better, are relaxing, easier to see.
Near blind people use it with sucess when begining Natural Vision Improvement.
Commandos,
I've also noticed that a black eye chart is more relaxing to my eyes than a normal one with black letters on a white background. You can use it to practice the same as a normal chart, & imagining a whiter spot on one of the letters (to help with central fixation) is a good idea. Something else I do is switch back & forth between a normal chart & a black one & see if I can identify where I am straining when I look at the normal one. There's no logical reason for this, so I must have a bad visual habit & if I can pinpoint I can start to let go of it.
Good idea Nancy!
Thank you Clark and Nancy!
I agree, that is best thing to put 2 differents kind of eyechart, because both is very useful, but again in the different way.
If dr.Bates used two kind of eyechart, he had probably have good reason to doing these things.
I really don't have an information, whether Bates method teacher, using this chart, or it's only helpful thing is this whole process?
Thus, if I must see when palming black color, in these case I'll imagine white Smile) I'm just kiding!!!

Regards!
Can anybody help me with someone suggestion...?
I thought we had already answered your questions. Use the black chart if it seems to be helping, or stick with the normal white one if the black chart is not useful. Ask your question again, simply & clearly.
Ok, I thought that maybe being, some more things to say about that.
So, as I seen it's very simple thing.
I understand now, thank you!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download