MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Tips for a Beginner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for a Beginner
Hello everyone, I'm currently a sophomore in high school, my vision hasn't been great for the past couple years but I've been able to avoid using glasses/contacts. I've tried several "eye exercises" before but haven't had any luck with them. I don't know much about The Bates Method and would like to learn what exercises and techniques I can use to help my eyesight. I'm currently -1.5 in both eyes and would like to have 20/20 vision. How long would it take to get 20/20? Can anyone give me some exercises or refer me to some? Thanks.
Hello!
Read William Bates book: The cure of imperfect sight by treatment without glasses (also named Perfect sight without glasses)
You can find it easily on this website.
and you will know what is to know...

Don't really think of how long will it take. For some people it's a short period of time and for others it's longer.

Try to blink often and don't stare. It is really important.

Have a nice day!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download