MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lisette Scholl book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisette Scholl book?
Hi, again,
Does you recommends to me, a book by Lisette Scholl?
Its name is Hypnovision: The New Natural Way to Vision Improvement.
I've heard these days with my Bates teacher, and she said to me, to read at first this book, and after that, we'll be able to talk, at a "higher level".
I've already, ordered the book, but I think that it is not bad, to ask you for some opinion?!

Thanks! Wink
Couldn't find any information about this on the web, and there wasn't much useful information on Amazon.com., either.

I don't think books on hypnosis are all that helpful, they have to be combined with a CD to be effective. Having said that, applying hypnosis techniques while palming would be quite powerful I think.

Cheers, JW

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now