MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Free Motivation post for everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Motivation post for everyone!
Hi everyone!
Someone asked me last week why I look so happy now. I said ''Ah! I don't know!'' because I don't really had the time to talk to him at that moment, but in my heart I perfectly know why.

How could I feel bad with two almost brand new eyes?
It's the difference between having a bad headache each weekends and feeling perfectly good .
It's the difference between feeling tense and being relaxed and feel good.
It's the difference between seeing a 2D world and being part of a continually moving 3D world.
It's the difference between having eyes that hurts when you look at anything and feeling the comfort.
It's the difference between seeing like if everything in worn out and seeing vibrant colors everywhere.
It's the difference between making and effort to see and seeing in an effortless way.
It's the difference between having eyes that looks dead and having eyes that shines and looks alive.
The list can be long!

Isn't it a wonderful feeling of power of regaining two new eyes?
Yes, as William Bates said glasses are only a bad substitute to normal vision.

As Otis say on all his posts, prevention of eyesight problem would have been good. Why in these years, there was nobody that said to me how bad it was to stare and not shift even if all that was know a century before? At least, being myopic makes me appreciate more my moments of perfect sight!

Let's keep the motivation! Let's be happy! Feel powerful! Improvements will come soon!
Have a nice day of improvement!
-Alexandre
Alexandre,
Thanks so much for this post: I may print it out & put it on my wall! Today is gloomy & rainy AGAIN (it's been this way all week), but when I went out this morning the muted autumn colors were vibrant & the wet grass rich & lush. I love the feeling of moist outdoor air on my eyeballs -- it feels so nourishing! Animals don't grumble about the weather: did you ever see a squirrel sulking because it's raining? I think of these days like an impressionist painting, soft muted gentle soothing colors. There is always plenty to see, no matter what the weather. Thanks for this topic!
Hi Nancy!
Yes,me too I have seen a lot of squirrels sads because of the weather Smile They are always crying! ;D
I wrote this post for everybody and also because needed to hear it.
You can do whatever you like with it, if it can help!

Have a nice day of improvement!
Alexadre, this is amazingly beautfully said. I wuold like also to share with my friends and get them motivated.
I wish you the clearest vision!
I'm really pleased that it can help some people to get the_much needed_motivation to continue!
-Alexandre

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download