MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
can someone send me some glasses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can someone send me some glasses
I am awaiting my prescription in the post.

I think I am a typical myopia, minus 5 or 4.

Okay, I Am looking for reduced lenses. Who wants to give some to me .

The bates method has never worked for me and I never had any improvement on the snellen, i went without glasse for 6 months, palmed a lot, no improvement.

i tried swinging and also never improved.

So i am going to try to go with weaker lenses.

I live in the UK by the way.

I will pay you for them, maybe 10 pounds a pair. I need glasses for myopia, around minus 1 or 2 or 3.
or can someone help me step by step order a pair online

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.opticalmailorder.co.uk/system/index.html">http://www.opticalmailorder.co.uk/system/index.html</a><!-- m -->

it says, when I order, I need to choose

the spherical power, its either a minus or plus number

the cylinder power ?????

and the axis power ?????

what do i do ???

I think I just leave the other two blank, or at 0, and go with the minus 4 glasses, then minus 3, then minus 2.

I will ring them tomorrow.
Dear Fuggle,
Subject: We are not here to sell you glasses.
I don't know how old you are -- but we don't sell glasses.
The choice to obtain a "reduced" negative lens must be yours alone.
What Dr. Bates recommended for "Functional Myopia" (as described in 1913) was a situation where you could function with no minus lens -- or had never been prescribe or worn a minus lens.
Before you do anything, post your prescription, and that will help a lot.
Since you have a problem with the "Big E", you are probably at 20/200.
How old are you?
im 18

Are you sure you know which snellen I am using.

I downloaded it a few years ago, its in italian.

Anyway, yes it has an E on top.

But if i take my glasses off I can't see anything !!!!!!!!
nevermind, i found a uk website selling prescription glasses for 5 pounds, 3 pounds for delivery

I need reduced lenses otherwise I will get run over when I go outside , and palming doesn't give instant benefits which means I have no choice.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now