MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
how long does it take

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long does it take
I was reading an article, Dr Bates said it took someone 15 minutes to get perfect eyesight.

Someone else said 6 months.

Maybe Dr Bates exaggerated a little bit ? Got a little carried away.

So my question is, on average, if you did a survey on people who succeeded with the bates method, how long does it take to get 20/20 eyesight.
35 years.
Maybe this is all a little too much for you.
Just forget about it all and only wear your glasses/lenses when you have to.
Visit lowingerpaul.com
and read his story:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lowingerpaul.com/second%20sight.html">http://www.lowingerpaul.com/second%20sight.html</a><!-- m -->
It seems to be happening to me. but if I was still a dedicated lenses-wearer, I'd be missing it.
I was satisfied enough for 35 years with the occasional flash of vision and what it portended as well as what it said about the current understanding of myopia.
But maybe you don't have that kind of interest or patience.
35 years.
Priceless.

fuggles Wrote:I was reading an article, Dr Bates said it took someone 15 minutes to get perfect eyesight.

Someone else said 6 months.

Maybe Dr Bates exaggerated a little bit ? Got a little carried away.

So my question is, on average, if you did a survey on people who succeeded with the bates method, how long does it take to get 20/20 eyesight.
JMartinC4, great link; thanks. Fuggles, if you spent as much time doing long swings or the eye chart or palming as you do seeking an instant cure which will mean you don't have to do anything else for your eyes ever again, or trying to prove Bates was wrong, your eyesight would probably be a lot better. Also, end-gaining is just going to make you get there slower. You've had many many patient people give you suggestions of what to do & it seems all you want to do is complain or prove to us this method doesn't work. It does & you won't convince me otherwise. I've been wearing reduced lenses for 8 years & doing Bates "work" for almost 2. If I do the chart in an easy relaxed way I can see 20/30 sometimes, so you could say I'm "cured" (better than legal to drive) in 2 minutes! Or I got glasses at age 5, over 50 years ago, & am still improving my vision, so it might take 60 years! It takes all day long every day. This will probably be the last post of yours I respond to. I wish you well.
First of all, if you are so skeptical that you don't think it will work, then it won't.

Second, you seem to be coming at this all from the wrong direction. When my vision improved in just a few months from needing -5.50 to see the computer screen clearly, to only needing -4.00 to see it clearly, I was happy. When it improved in just a few more months to only needing -3.00 to see it clearly, I was happy again.

Although I was hopeful I would have gotten further sooner when I started, I did not expect perfect vision in a short time. If you will be happy with nothing other than a quick 20/20 cure, you are probably just wasting your time with NVI.

Are you honestly saying you wouldn't be happy just to drop a couple diopters from your prescription?

I would suggest that you either commit to trying it, or commit to not trying it. All this playing "on the fence" is just wasting your time and frustrating others. Commit or don't.
Nancy Wrote:JMartinC4, great link; thanks. Fuggles, if you spent as much time doing long swings or the eye chart or palming as you do seeking an instant cure which will mean you don't have to do anything else for your eyes ever again, or trying to prove Bates was wrong, your eyesight would probably be a lot better.
8)
liquidlight Wrote:I would suggest that you either commit to trying it, or commit to not trying it. All this playing "on the fence" is just wasting your time and frustrating others. Commit or don't.

Well said, I agree. Took me a long time to realise that for myself though.
Nancy Wrote:JMartinC4, great link; thanks. Fuggles, if you spent as much time doing long swings or the eye chart or palming as you do seeking an instant cure which will mean you don't have to do anything else for your eyes ever again, or trying to prove Bates was wrong, your eyesight would probably be a lot better. Also, end-gaining is just going to make you get there slower. You've had many many patient people give you suggestions of what to do & it seems all you want to do is complain or prove to us this method doesn't work. It does & you won't convince me otherwise. I've been wearing reduced lenses for 8 years & doing Bates "work" for almost 2. If I do the chart in an easy relaxed way I can see 20/30 sometimes, so you could say I'm "cured" (better than legal to drive) in 2 minutes! Or I got glasses at age 5, over 50 years ago, & am still improving my vision, so it might take 60 years! It takes all day long every day. This will probably be the last post of yours I respond to. I wish you well.

If I do the chart in an easy relaxed way I can see 20/30 sometimes, so you could say I'm "cured" (better than legal to drive) in 2 minutes!

what does that mean
I will be happy with nothing other than 20/20, otherwise, whats the point in doing any of it

I plan to drop a diopter every 2 months, If i palmed 8 hours a day, and sun the other 4 hours a day .

That sounds realistic ambition.

If i achieve 20/20 eyesight through palming etc, I will run down the street naked.
Hi fuggles!
By the way you're talking, you palm and do others activities in a state of mind that say: YES, IT WILL NOT WORK!

First of all, you need motivation. Then, you need to be positive in everything you do and say. After that, you need to do your activities in a state of mind that say: IT WILL WORK! After that, you do need to use good vision habits all day long and feel good, and everything will be okay!

You probably have the intelligence to judge if you are able to walk in the streets with or without glasses.

Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre
what are the good vision habits

i forget

is it, blinking, breathing, and shifting.

I still dont know what he meant by shifting, just moving around and not staring i THINK ? maybe

The breathing is easy to remember, and to avoid shallow breathing.
the leo angart book I have in front of me '

he says palm 10 times a day for 5 minutes.

or 20 or whatever you want
Yes, it's that!
Blink softly and while you blink, your eyes shift. Never stare. It would be good to palm as your book say and if you really do it and wear your glasses as little as possible, you will not have to complain that it takes so much time because you will improve soon.
also ,clothing and breathing

Im going to stop wearing jeans, they really affect my breathing

Im moving towards jogging pants and cotton trousers
How long does it takes...

Really, stop asking yourself about that, and instead think that you will see perfect and naturally.
Think that every day you are waking up, your sight will be better.

No matter when it would be 20/20 or 20/10. It would be.

Anyone who read the "Cured in 15 minutes" can understand that it can take 15 minutes, a month a year or maybe years.

But ask yourself. What think in life, is not working that way?

An athlete must train, but he can be good one a year, or in 10 years.

Is a matter of thinking. So think right. Wink
Ares Wrote:Really, stop asking yourself about that, and instead think that you will see perfect and naturally.
Think that every day you are waking up, your sight will be better.

No matter when it would be 20/20 or 20/10. It would be.
Every day you are waking up, your sight will be better. What a great way of thinking about it!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now