MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Blood vessels around the eye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood vessels around the eye
When i walk out and about or ride my bike in the daylight i notice i can see better, perhaps they are clear flashes. But when I look at the mirror i notice that the white bit on the eye (sorry i don't know the proper name) show a lot of blood vessels. These blood vessels look more fine and more red than the blood vessels caused by straining, is this a good thing? should i suppress this?
Although it's possible you could be having a prolonged clear flash, it's worth mentioning that myopes tend to see better in the daylight. This is because your pupil gets smaller and this lessens the amount of the peripheral rays that hit your fovea (the same principle behind pinhole glasses). I don't know about the visibility of your blood vessels. As far as I can remember they are related to eye strain. If it is caused by eye strain it is obviously not a good thing, but you also shouldn't suppress it Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download