MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How are the eyes meant to feel?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are the eyes meant to feel?
Hi
Lately i have noticed that my eyes are changing in the way that they feel. Sometimes i can't feel them at all and i don't even notice them and at other times they feel hot or heavy es psially when moving around as staring is not allowed! I just would like to know how they should feel.
You shouldn't feel them at all. They should just feel light, as a part of your mind. However, when doing mt excericses i notice my eyes feel tired from time to time, but i beliebe that is a good sign, like when you feel tired after working out.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download