MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Natural Eyesight Improvement Videos - Free

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural Eyesight Improvement Videos - Free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9AS4A8f_c

http://cleareyesight.info/id79.html
Thanks clarknight. While watching the excellent YouTube video you created, another piece of the puzzle of NVI occurred to me. The video was highlighting the early Better Eyesight Magazine editions, available on the iblindness.org website under the Bates Method Store link, and the thought crystalized for me: Dr. Bates did his early NVI work in the first three decades of the last century: 1900 - 1930. The people he was treating had probably by and large not been subjected to neonatal eye antibiotics, and therefore although their eyes were 'myopic' or nearpoint-fixated, they were proabably still much more synchronized and coordinated - and therefore much easier and quicker to respond to his methods. There has been much discussion on this website and forums regarding the question of why most people seem to have much less and much slower success than that reported in Dr. Bates' magazines and book. I think now it is obvious why that is. The Methods need to be adjusted for the disintegrative timing effects of the eye antibiotics, which only began being systematically and overwhelmingly used in all US hospitals around 1935.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9AS4A8f_c
Davis's teaching's are in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8J1vhCt3SM

This is Clark Night (Mary Oliver)showing how her eyes, eye movement are still a bit unbalanced from a neck injury caused by a bad Chiropractor in Oct. 2009. Neck tension, injury definitely affects the eyes movement and vision!
Bates Method kept me out of glases and the astigmatism, blur was removed naturally. Astigmatism was eliminated in one day after using Davids 'Seeing Details' section of his article on http://www.iblindness.org. I applied it to my astigmatism wheel chart and worked on the 8-3 line, then all lines. Eye movement improved to level of not affecting my vision except when lot computer, lifting heavy, then some aggravation of the neck injury and the left eye becomes a bit slow. Greatful for The Bates Method!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-CmpNb2zs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q5QoEYB...re=related
Thanks for the links to the videos. I usually wear contact lenses but have started to maybe need bifocals so I was going to have to switch to regular glasses. I think I might try some of these natural ways to see if I can improve enough to keep my contacts. Thanks Smile
Natural Eyesight Improvement changes the shape of the eye and cornea to normal as the eye muscles relax. The contacts will not fit the new eye shape and can scrape, infect, scar the cornea. Best to wear no contacts, no glasses. If needed, temporarily as the vision is improving; wear reduced, weaker and weaker 20/40 eyeglass lenses.
Contact lens solutions have also caused many infections, blindness.
I think I will still have to wear contact lenses but I think I have been noticing some improvement in my natural eyesight. I can actually feel my eyes tire a little bit after doing these exercises. I kind of enjoy them though and I'm a retiree so I should have time to practice this significantly.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EyesightMiracles/videos

Cambridge Institute for Better Vision Program Teacher has a lot of videos.
clarknight Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/EyesightMiracles/videos

Cambridge Institute for Better Vision Program Teacher has a lot of videos.

Great, thanks alot!
Note that the bead string is not taught the way his video teaches for astigmatism by Bates teachers, but this guy's been teaching successfully for years. He also teaches using the string the regular way for other eye conditions. I have their old course & am buying his new course and signing up for his free coaching for life. Want to compare his and other teachers methods for that astigmatism bead string exercise.

He also takes the time to test the persons eyes before allowing them to do artificial 3-d exercise. Kinda like 3-cups. Other teachers just place the artificial 3-d exercises in their books because it 'Looks good' and some people end up with a crossed... eye problem.
Cambridge also has access to Behavioral optometrist.
I never had a problem with Cambridge's exercises, directions.
thx clarknight
any new videos or material welcomed!!!
(12-28-2011, 10:43 AM)blwegrzyn Wrote: thx clarknight
any new videos or material welcomed!!!

Hi!

I'm also doing a research myself and i found that this video on [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4g2pFWVw-M
]How TO Improve Eyesight Naturally[/url] is convincing. I purchased the product and i'm enjoying doing exercises from it. I've read exercises before and i got bored of reading text. But the product i'm using now is a Video program so i just need to copy what the person in the video is doing. Love it!!!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now