MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Feeling of natural perfect sight from childhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling of natural perfect sight from childhood
I remember how perfect eyesight was like when I was 8 years old.
I remember that I saw everything as oneness in space around me.
I also remember that I was really conscious with the objects that I looked at (feeling as if I was there with the object that I looked at despite that it could be an object very far away that I looked at ).
It was almost as if my body was not the center in my view of the world. Instead the world was the center to me.
When I got glasses due to nearsightedness all this natural awareness was gone, became just a wall of glass. :-[

However I have managed now about 30 years later to recall/reinstall the same feeling of natural eyesight again.
It is like meeting with myself again and myself says to me (imagine):
"Well, honestly you are the creator of the dance as well as the dancer,
but you forgot the dance due to the unnatural weird thing called glasses,
Can you hear the natural music (frequencies) you once tuned into to create the dance you forgot:
the water, the leaves, the birds, the wind, the fire, the silence, the laughter, the wood, the animals ... Listen.
Then you might remember the dance you once created and you can dance (see) again.

Does anyone also remember this feeling in mind of natural perfect vision ?
I guess it is a good foundation to have.
Or even better, can anyone describe how it feels to see perfect naturally after having cured the eyes ?
hammer Wrote:I remember how perfect eyesight was like when I was 8 years old. I remember that I saw everything as oneness in space around me. I also remember that I was really conscious with the objects that I looked at (feeling as if I was there with the object that I looked at despite that it could be an object very far away that I looked at ).It was almost as if my body was not the center in my view of the world. Instead the world was the center to me. When I got glasses due to nearsightedness all this natural awareness was gone, became just a wall of glass. :-[
However I have managed now about 30 years later to recall/reinstall the same feeling of natural eyesight again. It is like meeting with myself again and myself says to me (imagine): "Well, honestly you are the creator of the dance as well as the dancer, but you forgot the dance due to the unnatural weird thing called glasses, Can you hear the natural music (frequencies) you once tuned into to create the dance you forgot: the water, the leaves, the birds, the wind, the fire, the silence, the laughter, the wood, the animals ... Listen. Then you might remember the dance you once created and you can dance (see) again. Does anyone also remember this feeling in mind of natural perfect vision ? I guess it is a good foundation to have.Or even better, can anyone describe how it feels to see perfect naturally after having cured the eyes ?
After a year of increasingly often, increasingly better, and increasingly longer duration flashes of clear, binocular, stereoscopic distance vision, I have begun to have 'flashes' of the mind-vision unity I think you're describing. Dave has also talked about it in a recent post. I am sure it presages the normal vision we are all seeking. For me, I believe it is occurring whenever I manage to unify the left/right components of the visual system and simultaneously point my mind in the same direction as my eyesight/visual system. It is extremely difficult to hold onto. Before I began experiencing the mind/body/vision/visualsystem unity/clarity, I first began to isolate and perceive a difference betwen eyeball blur versus mental blur.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now