MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!
can i do this? is this REALLY possible?

i keep on losing confidence and getting desperate and not knowing what to do... HELP?!!!
Try one thing at a time and find out for yourself, no one else can tell you. The demonstrate articles in the Bates magazines are good for this. here's one:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/better-eyesight-magazine/better-eyesight-1926-02.php#demonstrate">http://www.central-fixation.com/better- ... emonstrate</a><!-- m -->

remember, Bates said if you can't imagine a perfect darkness when palming, then just drift from one pleasant memory to another. The point is, don't put effort into trying to see black, and don't waste the time by worrying.
Find out who is the Dark Artist in your Life.
what do you mean dark artist? like the person who plagues you with misery?

ahh... if it is that, it's my dad. he's horrible and hits my sister, my mother, and i... sigh... he makes me depressed
Hey! Calm down a bit!

And call the police. You father seems to have broke the Law several times.
Don't know your local Laws, but saying something like that in a forum can bring the police directly at your door anyway...

But C'mon, it can be as bad as you describe it!

But, you know, reclaiming your eyesight, maybe demands to fight for it.
An old proverb says, "You don't deserve anything you didn't fought for."

But stop straining yourself further!
Going that way, there is nothing to gain and everything to lose...

What Sorrisiblue said is right. But there are times you simply can't relax.
Then you can just relax a little and be happy with that because you made it to be ore relaxed, and/or find something interesting to do.
i was reading yahoo answers and now i'm really upset.

the cynicism of the world. i don't know what to believe. i have this shifting feeling at the bottom of my stomach that tells me i'm going to fail and i'm stressing out.
sunlight456 Wrote:i was reading yahoo answers and now i'm really upset.

the cynicism of the world. i don't know what to believe. i have this shifting feeling at the bottom of my stomach that tells me i'm going to fail and i'm stressing out.

believe what you experience to be true, not what others tell you. if you try the method and it doesn't work, it does not mean you failed. It means that there may be other things to deal with in your life that are more important. you can always come back to the Bates method later.

If your dad is physically abusive, please ask someone for help. It is not your fault, you did nothing wrong. people are violent because of their own anger and their own need for control. you may be afraid to call the police or afraid to tell anyone near you. there are organizations out there that can help you anonymously. these people can explain what options you have. Search for a center near you: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotpeachpages.net/">http://www.hotpeachpages.net/</a><!-- m --> do you use a Firefox web browser? if so, click on Tools/Start Private Browsing before searching for this information so that your dad doesn't see the internet record. there should be more instructions on the site for clearing cookies and internet history.

But you said it yourself!
You have the key for perfect vision right in the palm of your hand!

Let's analyze. You read something. Fact. People who know how to read can read. But. What you read caused stomach swinging. That's not true. Just reading text can't cause stomach problems. Mind does. You read something unpleasant, something that created doubts, something that striken your will, you didn't liked it and your Mind is testifying that by ordering your stomach to swing.
Let's continue. You are starting to believe you will fail. And you will be fail. But be happy with that. If you can fail because you believe you will fail, then you can succeed by believing that you will succeed.

But you know what to believe. Its a logical conclusion.
If you palm and see a bit better even for a sec, then it works. Wink
Ares Wrote:

But you said it yourself!
You have the key for perfect vision right in the palm of your hand!

Let's analyze. You read something. Fact. People who know how to read can read. But. What you read caused stomach swinging. That's not true. Just reading text can't cause stomach problems. Mind does. You read something unpleasant, something that created doubts, something that striken your will, you didn't liked it and your Mind is testifying that by ordering your stomach to swing.
Let's continue. You are starting to believe you will fail. And you will be fail. But be happy with that. If you can fail because you believe you will fail, then you can succeed by believing that you will succeed.

But you know what to believe. Its a logical conclusion.
If you palm and see a bit better even for a sec, then it works. Wink

you know? everything you say gives me hope- you are so helpful to me!

damn those people in the world. i hate those eye doctors they're evil.

sitting in a claustrophobic area while torturing you into trying to see little letters in darkness sounds like modern torture to me. id go around flipping them off if i weren't so young and my parents wouldn't get pissed. i think they need to see someone tell them off for once instead of squirming in their high chairs, going blind from worry. Tongue
You have a nice point over there. They make you feel fear.
But as humans, they can feel fear too... Wink

Everyone can feel fear, fear is your ally.
By knowing when you are going to fell fear, you have already take the situation in hand. Just go there, play it good little patient and return home to practice Bates Method.

You can shield yourself from the fear they want to cause on you, but nothing can shield them from the Fear of the Bates Method. We are going to take over and they see us coming. 8)

So, give them nothing, but take from them everything!
MPG files might got problem while playing in your ipod. One of the easy solution is converting mpg to mp4 mac. As we know, mp4 files could be recognized by several portable devices like ipod, ipad, blackberry. With this powerful mpg to mp4 converter on mac, it could be easy to enjoy your video on your devices fluently.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now