MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Clear flash or what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear flash or what?
So let me explain what i'm doing first. When I read a book I hold it out as far as I can till it is almost unreadable. I then attempt to read it until everything becomes clearer, I then move it farther away and repeat. What happens is my visual acuity greatly increases. Now I am very skeptical of these "clear flashes", but no matter what I do (dark room to dialate pupil, bright light to undialate, blinking and moving my eyes around to make sure it is not a tear film effect, and including straining to TRY to make it go away, it persists for I dont know how long. Any insight? (By the way, sorry for the run on sentence and poor grammar, I am in a rush.) Stats: -2.25/2.5 with about -1 astigmatism. Should be reading at less than 20 inches but am reading this at 26-30, and I am a line/ a line and a half down on my snellen. Sorry if this has been difficult to read or boring Smile
There is no limit in the reading distance. You can put the book even 20ft away, if you can read it, and it will be a benefit for the eyes.
I do the same thing as you when reading, taking the book to the point that is close to unreadable. Then the vision becomes best. It's more an exercise than a clear flash, A clear flash is when you have perfect or better vision for a moment without causing it yourself. When you do that "exercise" you know it will happen.

Very interesting that you where in a rush but you had time to mention that you are in a rush and apology two times...
There is no need to stress yourself up when trying to write in a rush. The forum is here, it wont go anywhere, nor it closes for night. Its open 24/7/365. Relax... Wink
Yes to everything Ares said. Jdiaz, you say you are skeptical and doing everything you can to make the clarity go away, yet it persists. Do you think that is a problem? Most people here are thrilled with clearer sight!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now