MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Perfect Relaxation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Relaxation
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is able to describe what perfect relaxation is like?

Is it a state of losing complete awareness of oneself?
Oh, no no.
If you loose awareness, you are going to fall asleep.

Perfect relaxation is when the water flows.
Perfect relaxation is when waves are breaking rocks.
Perfect relaxation is when the Eagle hunts.

You are probably thinking: "Ares plays it wise Kung-Fu guy"...

When the water flows, it just flows.
When the waves break the rocks, they just break them.
When the Eagle hunts, he just hunts.

Thats translates like this:
Relaxation is flowing like water, when i have a strain full thought, waves will crush it and take it out of my mind. I am thinking about something pleasant that my Mind likes to think about, and then it flows nice and easy, naturally and effort less. I am seeing more and more black but i didn't notice because relaxation is a river and i am sitting on a boat looking at the forest. Now i understand and my Mind feels it's right. When i am doing something, i have to only just do it. Without thought, without strain, without effort. I will let it flow like th river flows, i will let it come from inside me and my whole body, will be focused and synchronism if i am not thinking about it. I aim in my target like the Eagle and i will accomplish my goal.

Or if you prefer, sit down and close your eyes. Think something pleasant and get rid of any kind of effort or strain. Don't focus on seeing black, just let it come and embrace it. If you see Black Darkness, then notice who everything is better now without all that strain and effort. Your Mind will be aware of that once you allow it to relax and it will cause the eyes to act naturally. Open your eyes, remember the black, and see how easy is to see without effort. Effort only messes things up. So close the eyes again and do the same thing and do it again as many times you need to see perfect black and remember it when you open your eyes.
noneother Wrote:Hello, I was wondering if anyone is able to describe what perfect relaxation is like? Is it a state of losing complete awareness of oneself?

Perfect relaxation can occur when your mental focus aligns with your visual system focus.
If one of your eyes manages to focus the incoming light onto the fovea, and your mental focus picks up on that, it is referred to as a 'flash' of clear vision.
When the visual system focuses the incoming light onto each of your right eye and left eye foveas, and your mental focus combines the input from each of those foveas, then you will achieve perfect eyesight.
If your mental focus picks up the input from each of the foveas and unifies them into a stereoscopic binocular image, then you have achieved perfect vision.
You can be completely relaxed, but if your mind isn't focused on the input from the foveas, then your eyesight will still be dim.
Perfect relaxation feels like losing thought & existence of the eyes, the only supreme objective is to see. You realize that during that moment, no part of your body is calling for attention, your subconscious is ruling the body.
Just like in a dream where the thought of being in a dream never crosses you, eyes do not bother you for the duration.

The end-point of relaxation occurs when you change focus to a strainful object or force a different thought with any negative stimulus.
Thanks for the replies.

I go into a mini trance in my deepest state of relaxation - like REM sleep because my eyes twitch so rapidly. Thousands of images flash through my mind a second and time seems to stand still. Does anyone experience this too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co1lr5TDJ...er&list=UL
Julia Galvin, Happy Hag Videos, Free Bates Training, Relaxation...

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now