MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palming
i was palming and i decided to really just let things come to me and i was wondering if this is the way it's supposed to be. I just relaxed and thought about random things i could remember well and not focusing on my vision at all and my body just stopped being really tense and i felt as if i was so loose i could fall asleep. then i oped my eyes and say the chart much clearer! it was not at all 20/20 but more distinct and the lighting everywhere seemed to have more contrast and more intense. i blinked and it wasn't as good but it was still there and then i palmed before i could strain anymore and kept doing that a couple times and pushed back from my chart each time just to see the bigger letters and it was getting better and better! but then my mom walked down to my room and i had to stop and hide my chart. ah... myparents dont really... shall we say... believe

but is this the way palming should be?
If you're getting great results like this, yes, you're doing it right! If your eyes felt more strained or your sight got more blurry, then you would need to adjust your technique. Nice going!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEyQa60-h0E

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now