MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
milk intolerant / fried and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
milk intolerant / fried and others.
I've become milk intolerant since I started the Bates Method I think, I can't drink milk either fried, foods with lots of "dressing", meat, etc.
I want to know if it's relate with relaxation and the body is rejecting the toxins? Any ideas? Someone is experiencing it?
I believe that some people were talking about this in the "Other Eyesight Topics" section. Maybe you could check the thread out.
lordofthesun Wrote:I've become milk intolerant since I started the Bates Method I think, I can't drink milk either fried, foods with lots of "dressing", meat, etc.
I want to know if it's relate with relaxation and the body is rejecting the toxins? Any ideas? Someone is experiencing it?

During the very period when the body rejects the toxins things can get worse, it might be what you experience, but it is temporary, finally you will get more healthy and feel better and better again, due to less toxins in the body.
Stomach problems are very correlated with tension during for instance palming, I recommend to get rid of all kinds of stomach problems before doing any NVI.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now