MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help for wonky eye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for wonky eye
my right eye is slightly higher than my left

what is this called ?

and what can i do ?
Is it possible that you aren't holding your head/neck in proper alignment? I used to think I had one eye slightly higher than the other but then I noticed that everytime I went to get my haircut the hairdresser would have to manually correct my head posture. She did this after instructing me to 'straighten up' several times (which I thought I had but clearly hadn't...). I think my myopia led me to develop the habit of turning my better eye toward whatever I was looking at. I ended up with a slightly tilted and turned posture.
possible
will palming help ?
If the issue is head and neck misalignment then you'll have to work on your posture...

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download