MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I'm Back!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back!
I've had a lot going on in the last month :-\ (family stuff etc. i'm not going into details)

but I'm back, and i feel like everything that was holding me back is gone so i can really give this my best shot.
I'm not going to post again until i've got a solid week down and know what i'm doing a little better.

i'm feeling optimistc- hoping 2011 will be good for me. 2010 was a bad year Sad and i'm looking to put that behind me and focus on the things i can do to improve my life and others as well

happy new year everyone! (even though this is a little late... )
Smile
Happy New Year and Welcome Back! It's better late than never. Smile

If I may offer a piece of advice: It's very difficult to consistently practice the Bates method unless you're very passionate about it. It should be something that is fun for you, not something you are trying to force on yourself. Assess yourself honestly and ask why you're doing it and what you can do to make it an enjoyable experience for yourself. For me, the Bates method is a hobby and whenever I have a bit of down-time I instinctively (not sure if it's the right word) start thinking about how I can improve my eyesight. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is my eyesight. I used to wake up in the morning and start wondering what boring work I would have to deal with over the course of the day and I would even start counting them with my fingers! What a difference an attitude makes! Smile

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now