MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Will i ever restore my eyesight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will i ever restore my eyesight
hi, i'm -2.30 in both eyes and i wore glasses for 3 days until i found out about eye exercises and this website, i've been doing all eye exercises everyday for 3 months and i've seen improvement, hell yes i have, but it's not quite the improvement that will restore my eyesight, is it possible for everyone or just a number of people who can actually regian sight?
radiation15 Wrote:hi, i'm -2.30 in both eyes and i wore glasses for 3 days until i found out about eye exercises and this website, i've been doing all eye exercises everyday for 3 months and i've seen improvement, hell yes i have, but it's not quite the improvement that will restore my eyesight, is it possible for everyone or just a number of people who can actually regian sight?
Believe it. If you were born a normal baby, you had normal eyesight at birth. Why did it go wrong? No one knows. Have you had a flash of clear vision? Most of us posting here have. Why in the world could that have happened? Again, no one knows. So most non-believers doubt it - ascribing it to some temporary tear effect. Those of us who have had flashes of clear vision know it was more than a fluke. Eventually we gain control over it. Is it the perfect-all-the-time (until your prescription changes in a year or two) magical eyesight of lenses or lazy lasik? No. It is better than that. You're gonna love it. And then you're gonna need to share it. Thanks for joining us. Get ready for a fascinating, satisfying journey.
NO, not with your current attitude! I know this is not what you want to hear. But, if you want to restore your eyesight, then you must be confirm in your thoughts. Remove all doubts, I have worst vision than you. But yet, I truly believe I can do it. And that is why I know I can. Have you read Thomas Quackenbush's book? If not, then I recommend it. Part of relearning the natural habit is to think positive.
JMartinC4 Wrote:
radiation15 Wrote:hi, i'm -2.30 in both eyes and i wore glasses for 3 days until i found out about eye exercises and this website, i've been doing all eye exercises everyday for 3 months and i've seen improvement, hell yes i have, but it's not quite the improvement that will restore my eyesight, is it possible for everyone or just a number of people who can actually regian sight?
Believe it. If you were born a normal baby, you had normal eyesight at birth. Why did it go wrong? No one knows. Have you had a flash of clear vision? Most of us posting here have. Why in the world could that have happened? Again, no one knows. So most non-believers doubt it - ascribing it to some temporary tear effect. Those of us who have had flashes of clear vision know it was more than a fluke. Eventually we gain control over it. Is it the perfect-all-the-time (until your prescription changes in a year or two) magical eyesight of lenses or lazy lasik? No. It is better than that. You're gonna love it. And then you're gonna need to share it. Thanks for joining us. Get ready for a fascinating, satisfying journey.

Thanks for your post man, yes i get flashes of clear vision nearly everyday mostly in the mornings, what do i do when i get flashes of clear vision, i heard that your supposed to palm straight away after you get a clear vision flash and then you try to remember and replicate it if you can Smile thnx for welcoming me
Accomplished123 Wrote:NO, not with your current attitude! I know this is not what you want to hear. But, if you want to restore your eyesight, then you must be confirm in your thoughts. Remove all doubts, I have worst vision than you. But yet, I truly believe I can do it. And that is why I know I can. Have you read Thomas Quackenbush's book? If not, then I recommend it. Part of relearning the natural habit is to think positive.

Ok, i'll try changing my attitude and think positive about my eyesight, no i havn't read any books i dont like to be on the computer a lot but i'll try the local library =] thnx for your reply

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now