MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Reading with incoroporated Bates method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading with incoroporated Bates method
Hi guys, it usually takes me roughly 4 minutes to read an entire page on a lengthy book. Now I am using the Bates habits of blinking and shifting described in Thomas Quackenbush's book. I focus on every letter with an imaginery laser beam attached to my nose, and I would trace the letter, constantly reminding myself to pinpoint dots on the letter. And I would do this for every single letters until they form words, and sentences. However, this takes me around an hour to read one page. Is this how I supposed to read from now on? I don't mind this reading, but the speed is a little slow and time consuming.
He-He! I am assuming, that you are able to read this way from a lot further than you should be according to your prescription, correct?
No, you don't have to read this way all the time. Just do it as an exercise as much as you can, in addition to palming, long swing, sunning etc. It is totally fine to get closer and read fast when you need to get your work done, etc. Eventually, you will find, that you will automatically move further and further, without even noticing even when you are doing something important, as a result of your exercising! Keep it up!
Cheers,
Andrea

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now