MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Night Vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Vision
hi, just wanted to ask about my night vision, my vision is a bit blurry at night, starts becoming blurry from about 7:30 pm - 12:00am when i go to sleep, why does this happen when during the day i get 20/20 clear vision flashes? could it be genetics because my dad needs glasses to drive at night but during the day he's got perfect vision =\
radiation15 Wrote:hi, just wanted to ask about my night vision, my vision is a bit blurry at night, starts becoming blurry from about 7:30 pm - 12:00am when i go to sleep, why does this happen when during the day i get 20/20 clear vision flashes? could it be genetics because my dad needs glasses to drive at night but during the day he's got perfect vision =\

The pupil gets wider in the dark but narrower in light. The more narrow it becomes the better you see, if you are myopic. So that is why you see better during the day compared to during the night. The narrow pupil filters away the outer light that were going through more refraction, so thus the focus overall gets closer to the fovea. It improves thus the accuracy of the lense so the focus becomes more accurate.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now