MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How do i know if an exercise works for me???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i know if an exercise works for me???
I have search the forum but i haven't found any topic of this kind , if there is one, i apologise, but please link it here.

Is there any chance that some exercises won't work for some people?? and how can you tell if that isn't working for you??

What you should feel after doing an exercise?? You should always feel your eyes relaxed and soft or is it ok if you feel them a bit tense or sore like you feel your muscles after workout.

i'm a bit confuse about this thing and i keep comparing the eye improvement with muscles improvement ...

Is there a way of knowing imideately that you are doing the right thing??
No answers??
Uh, this is actually a rather difficult question to answer, as it varies from person to person. In general, what Bates recommends in his books is that you only continue exercises that give some sort of benefit, whether in the form of relaxation or improved vision. However, it seems to me that the latter is not a good indicator of "working ability", since when I "check" to see if my vision has improved or not, it invariably gets worse. Therefore, I think it is better to ask yourself whether you feel relaxed or not, whether the exercise "feels" right, etc. I think it's a matter of trust - if you have that gut-feeling that it will or won't work, go with it and see where it takes you. Remember that you can always come back later if you want to.

Sorry, but that's all the advice I can give you. I'm sure other people have their own opinions on this topic, so hopefully, they'll contribute to the discussion as well. Good luck! Smile
If an exercise was useful, there is always improvement in the sight.

Judge your success by your ability to imagine something perfectly either with your eyes closed or with your eyes open.
If this sounds too mystical, then it is time to go back to Dr Bates' book and magazines. He has ample of examples of how to check/not to check improvement.
thanks for answers
Up the intensity -- you body is at a setpoint. This thread is about vision improvement, BTW, not weight control.
yvonnexy Wrote:How come I have been exercising and my weight has not lowered? I have been exercising everyday for about 30 minutes. I have lost a lot of weight, but not recently. No matter how much I exercise, I cannot lose anymore weight. My weight has stayed the same for about a month. I feel a difference, but I want the numbers to lower. Are there any suggestions as to what I can do or what is wrong?

Make sure you are eating right as well… A professional personal trainer can help even more.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now