MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Where To Find Diamond Type?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where To Find Diamond Type?
I currently have these post stamps:
[Image: 140.jpg]
(Basically the Hellenic, French and English ones)

I think they are fairly close to what is described as "Diamond Type", and they are VERY helpful for me, because they can make me see almost perfect black in a minute. Problem is that they are used, so the text inside the "spot" is somewhat unreadable, and because is a small piece of text, i turn to be familiar and assimilate it.

So, where can i find some additional Diamond Type?
Maybe you guys have anything in mind or some E-bay links?

Also, it is possible to take an E-book for example and print in somehow, using photo-paper, in Diamond Type? You know, multiple pages per sheet or something. I have an inject printer and i have access to a Laser one as well.

P.S.
I was pretty busy, and so i haven't any time left to log in for some time. I will be around more often for now on. 8)
You just type something in MS Word and change to font size 4, 3 or 2. Or have a paragraph of each. Then you print it with a good quality laser printer. Or use the ingredients list on a travel-size shampoo bottle or chocolate bar. We are quite surrounded with diamond type print actually. I always carry in my pocket a cut-out piece from the Walker's Scottish Pure Bread Shortbread cookie box. Then when I feel like it, I place it on a table, cover one eye and read or swing the text. When the paper gets too crinkled up, I have a good excuse to buy another box of those cookies! :-)

BTW, why do you have a big FAILED stamp on your signature? As long as you continue, which I think/hope you are, you cannot fail!
I think you can print out the E-book in smaller type even if it is a pdf file. It's more annoying, but I believe that you can set the print options to print out a page at 25% of its original size - and you can choose which side of the page to print it on. It takes a little thinking to figure out how to position the paper, but it can be done.

Of course, I might have some old-fashioned version of Adobe Reader. If it can just print out multiple pages on one page, that'd be even better. Smile
Andrea Major Wrote:You just type something in MS Word and change to font size 4, 3 or 2. Or have a paragraph of each. Then you print it with a good quality laser printer. Or use the ingredients list on a travel-size shampoo bottle or chocolate bar. We are quite surrounded with diamond type print actually. I always carry in my pocket a cut-out piece from the Walker's Scottish Pure Bread Shortbread cookie box. Then when I feel like it, I place it on a table, cover one eye and read or swing the text. When the paper gets too crinkled up, I have a good excuse to buy another box of those cookies! :-)

BTW, why do you have a big FAILED stamp on your signature? As long as you continue, which I think/hope you are, you cannot fail!

No, is the "Dead Line" that failed. The time came, but the strain was there. Is a big trouble to avoid strain since i thrown my glasses, but now i find a piece of how to see every day. I have many clear/clearer flashes and many other signs of improvement.

I suspected that Laser Printer will work, but even font size 2 seems a little big... :Smile
And the most labels we have here are more closer to fine print actually...
Walker's Scottish Pure Bread Shortbread cookies... I wish i had some... Tongue A friend brings some of them from UK now and then, but i didn't kept the boxes... >Sad

I have actually printed E-books in nine pages per sheet, but anything more than 12 pages per sheet reduces the quality. Actually the letters are printed more gray with shades of red and greed due to the degrease in resulution, but i thing the laser printer can do it, if the E-book is on a text format and not a scanned one.
I will try it soon.

Thanks people!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now