MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Do 3D stereograms help vision? (aka Magic Eye)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do 3D stereograms help vision? (aka Magic Eye)
I have been looking at 3D stereograms pictures (Magic Eye) and am wondering if they are bad for your eyesight. The Magic Eye book claimed it would help with vision. However, I'm skeptical because I haven't noticed any change.

Any comments?
I'm not so convinced that it does. While I know that a sign of normal vision is the ability to see things in 3-D (more so than those with poor vision), I'm not so sure that you can improve that directly. (I could be dead wrong though)

I think Ares posted something like that somewhere in the forum (maybe the Other Eyesight Topics section?). Do a quick search of "stereographic images" or something and see if you can find it.
Yes, search for 3D or stereoscopic. Hammer, I, and others wrote some things last October about this and someone even added a thread with some pictures. My experience shows that being able to see these is a sign of improvement (remember I started pretty far back), but I'm not sure how much additional help they are after your eyes are basically working together but still seeing blurry.
Yes, i made a thread with pictures, and i think there is a second one too!

Is interesting how you can learn to see these images and how when you have lern how to do it, the mind orders the eyes to focus automatically without any try.

Actually is the same hard (or easy) to be cured from any refractive error, as to see these images. I know people how can't do it and they deem it impossible!

Another interesting thing, is that you will start seeing 3D images even when you looking at a single picture with both eyes...
Exiting stuff... 8)

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download