MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I'm confused.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm confused.
I have been trying to apply bates method for almost half year now. Unfortunately i have couple of problems with it and very little improvement so far.(but then my vision reverts to "normal"). I don't really know what to do now. I have read this: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/intro/method-part1.html">http://www.iblindness.org/intro/method-part1.html</a><!-- m --> and a question came to me:
What excercises should i do? Is palming and central fixation(described in that article) enough? And how to keep my progress?

Please help. I really want to succeed finally. Smile

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now