MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
is it impossible ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it impossible ?
there seems to be few progress stories
But there ARE success stories. It's not important how many there are, but it can be done. I don't think that the process is easy, not by any stretch of the imagination, but it's certainly possible. I think that the real question is how much one cares about achieving the ultimate goal of perfect vision. It's easy to try palming or swinging every once in a while; it's even easier to say that you really want 20/20 vision; but it's difficult to maintain this motivation day in and day out, keeping the right mindset and outlook.

The other reason that success stories are few, in my opinion, is because vision improvement is more of an eternal goal than a short term or even a long term one. Is it a success to go from 20/200 to 20/100? Of course. But why be stop there? Why not try for 20/50 or 20/40 or 20/20? And once you get there, can you claim that you have succeeded? You could, but why not go for 20/10 vision and beyond? Maybe the right way to look at vision improvement is not as some long-term goal, but as a lifelong one.
Do not make the mistake of not counting thousands hundreds others who use one of the hundreds others Bates' Method copies people.

Pure Bates' Method is not well known and it's hard and boring for the most.
Also it's free so, many people may thing that it isn't worthing. In our societies, what we don't pay for is not much appreciated.

I believe that i will have an interesting success story to tell you soon enough.
Since March 17, great changes have happened. My eyes are for first time after years looking natural, and all the black circles causes by fatigue are gone. I am one step far for finding the secret i lost.

I also have around a dozen flashes per day, and half of them are clear flashes.

For those who miss me,
know that everything is fine, and i just have only tiny amounts of free time, so i use this time to palm and swing and generally do such things.
It was about January of 2010 that i fisrt read the name William Bates. Since then i have tried to relax and keeping in hope the will to see perfect. Until now i didn't see any improvement,but will i gave up ? Absolutely no! Because i believe on this !
I don't know what else can i do,but i will not quit!
I agree with DaniFixe. It's easy to give up and call it quits...very easy, but we can't give up, or at least, I know I can't give up. I know it's possible, AND logic tells me that giving up is useless. What good can come from my giving up the Bates method? Nothing at all! There might be some days where I feel like hopeless, but sooner or later I think it over and realize that there's nothing to lose by continuing to have faith in the Bates method (at worst, you get no improvement) and there's nothing to gain by quitting (at best, you get no improvement [in general]).

The interesting thing about the Bates method is that it is not only the eyes that are improved, but the mind and the rest of the body as well. It is strange that I have not yet seen significant improvement yet, but I have noticed clear changes in my attitude, mentality, and disposition. I am more easily amused and less easily angered than before. I am almost never bored (because I can always swing or palm!). I see the good in people (in general) and try to understand things before judging. These are some things that I am infinitely grateful to the Bates method for having given me.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download