MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Reducing glass recipe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reducing glass recipe
Hello guys ! My name is Ricardo and i'm from Brazil and I don't know how the hell i've found this website, but thank god I did !!

I've started doing some eye exercises i've found on the internet in August of last year. At first I was really excited, but then the time passed and no results came. It was like that topic I read here, wriitten by some guy named ''destroyed''.

So I exercised one week, on the other i didn't, and so it went on this routine....

BUT THEN.... in March 2011 I've found this website and it has taught me so much, especially basic things like imagining you're looking at a pixel, always move your eyes, etc.

Suddenly, I could watch tv and other stuff I couldn't do before without my glasses !
that's very nice O0

My myopia was something like -2,50 and -2,75
Yesterday I went on an eye doctor and she told me that I was -1,50 , -1,75

Since I still need glasses to do some activities like driving and stuff, here's my question:
Can I get a weaker glass so it can help me improve even more???

I was thinking somethig like -1,0 and -1,25.

Thanks in advance, sorry for bad english....
that's a pretty good improvement, congrats. if you need the reduced prescription for driving, then simply ask your optometrist for the weakest glasses that let you drive legally. The accuity requirement is probably something like 20/40 (or 3/6 if you're in metric). It's not possible to know what prescription will do this for you. Maybe your eyes are already good enough without glasses.
Thanks for the reply.

I need to wear glasses especially for driving at night, when my vision is very bad.

I'm going to ask my optometrist.

Here's other question:
Sometimes when i'm just focusing and slowly moving my eyes
I can actually hear little snaps inside my eyes.
Does this happen to any of you??
-1,75 is quite low. I believe you can drive without glass, but driving at night is a different thing. Perhaps yes you should order a reduced prescription.
Made up story :o
Fred, for someone who's afraid of the internet, you spend an awful lot of time trolling. May I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air?
I would have thought that someone with newly lasered eyes would be excited to use them on something other than a computer screen. In fact, now you've got me questioning whether you even did improve your vision. Because your focus and insight seems to have remained the same.
FredtheBelgian Wrote:Made up story :o

Your post makes me wonder....
First of all - if you are so happy with your excellent vision achieved by surgery - why do you still read in the forum as if you wanted to improve your eyesight?
Second: without knowing anything about the person, his background and his eyes you accuse him to make up stories. From my experience I know, that people, who accuse others very quickly without any apparent reason, usually have just the fault themselves, which they so readily see in other people.
That leads me to only one possible conclusion: Apparently you are making up stories yourself or at least you can't be telling the truth about being so happy with the result of your surgery...
If I was going to make up a story I would make the ending much much better, somethig like ''wow, now I have eagle vision'' !!

Unfortunately, that didn't happen... maybe in the future.... ;D

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now