MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
UpdatesqI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UpdatesqI
I'm going to try working harder on the Bates method. I've been thinking that I'm too good for it and just not wearing glasses. But that isn't enough.

I was playing a video game at a friend's house when he pointed out that after a few minutes i get into the game and lean forward and sort've squint while I play. This is when I realized how right Bates is. I can see the screen well enough--I shouldn't have to.

While I was cycling today I noticed that my eyes felt strained. I wondered if I was squinting, and opened them up very wide. Ever since that I've been trying to because it allows more oxygen, and it makes blinking feel so much more natural! Just an update
Also a few days, I was looking at my teacher. Somehow I ended up focusing on her head, and everything felt weird. It felt like her body was out of proportion and all I could see was here head.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now