MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I need some material to increase visualization ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some material to increase visualization ..
Hi all,
Thanks for taking the legend to this stage.
Please read the below lines to understand my question :

Perhaps you can learn to catch yourself having an ima someone talks to you, or as you read. If I describe to yellow lemon, which I'm about to cut in half so I can juice into a tuna salad, can you see the sharp stainles of the knife as I place it on the dimpled skin of the lem start to move it forward, slicing into the flesh of the le you mouth water at the thought of the taste of tha ta is beginning to escape from the cut I'm makinig? If it d probably seeing something You just need to learn how to focus on it it. Big Grini
This text produces a sequence of mental images. And hence improve visualization. Visualization as you all. Know is a must for better eyesight. Can anyone here provide me with more such material or useful website links to enhance imagination .. need suggestions of you all badly

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now