MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Clear Flash 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Flash 2
clear flashing for me is getting easier everytime I do the palming, but what bothers me is it kind of fluctuates, it's not permanent which I'm sure is normal. This is how I get the best results from palming, Lay down on your bed, something comfortable, very relaxed, neck, head, body, and mind is relaxed. Look up towards the ceiling, and do the palming, try not to think or imagine about anything. If you want you can some how pin up a snellen chart up on the ceiling. Good luck.

PS the flash happens a lot, just isn't permanent, and the ceiling is about 5-7ft away from me.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now