MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Personal messages about my improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal messages about my improvement
Today I received another PM asking about my original prescription, my prescription now, and some general questions. This does not belong in a PM, and I've written this information elsewhere many times. Plus no one else can benefit from my wise words (smile) if the only one that sees them is the receiver of the reply. Please don't do this in the future unless you really have something of a personal nature, or I'll ignore you. Here's my reply:

Read my blog and my posts on the forum to see how I'm doing -- this will be the one and only personal message from you I'll answer. There are no shortcuts! If you are looking for an easy answer you are bound to be disappointed -- you have to change your habits, the way you look and see, to improve. All the information you need to improve your eyesight is right here. I started with -10 and astigmatism on top of that, now am probably about -2 or better, depending on the conditions. Yes, posture is important. Yes, I do feel good about myself, which I actively worked on for years and still am doing, but now it feels more like maintenance than repair. If you want to know anything else that is not of a personal nature, please post it on the forum so others can answer you, or if I answer, so others can benefit from what I say. Thanks.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now