MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Glasses and children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasses and children
Just wanted to mention something I've noticed when improving vision...As the eyesight has improved, central fixation seems to come more naturally. This got me thinking that glasses are really not a great solution to initial eyesight problems.

As the blur has become less blurry, I tend to practice central fixation(looking at details) more. It seems easier as the vision improves..and I practice looking from detail to detail more when I can see more clearly.

So this process of vision recovery has led me to believe that when a child or adults vision is only slightly blurry, then the proper method of central fixation or looking at details is only slightly off. Possibly why Bates was so succesful with children that had never worn glasses, since they just needed reminding of the correct way to look at things.

I was 12 when I got glasses and I recall the way I used to see and it's something I have just had to re-practice.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now